The Babe Ruth Birthplace Foundation, Inc. is an independent, not-for-profit educational institution dedicated to perpetuating the historic legacy of Babe Ruth, Baltimore’s Orioles, Ravens and Colts, and local and regional sports at the amateur, collegiate and professional levels, by preserving, exhibiting, interpreting and augmenting its collection for a diverse audience.
To implement its mission, the Museum:
- Provides entertaining cultural and educational experiences through dynamic exhibits and programs at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum
- Preserves, maintains and commemorates the historic significance of its facilities
- Contributes to the economic development of the region with a prominent visitor destination point
- Provides effective, dynamic community outreach
- Encourages scholarly research by maintaining a comprehensive library and archives