Looking for a unique event venue in Baltimore? Plan your next gathering at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum! It’s a great place for a cocktail party, reception, picnic, or bull roast. The 2015 renovation included all new facilities, exhibits and a beautiful courtyard that is perfect for an Orioles or Ravens tailgate party.
- Full facility pricing applies to rentals on non-game days. Fees may increase during game days, city-wide special events, or holidays.
- Full facility rentals include private use of the museum and required staff.
- “Bullpen” rentals include museum access and restroom facilities for guests.
- Museum is handicap accessible.
- Tour by knowledgeable Docent can be arranged, as well as a “guest appearance” by items from our MD Sports Legends collection – Colts Super Bowl V Trophy, The Orioles’ 1983 World Series Trophy, Cal Ripken’s Silver Slugger Award, John Unitas’ Colts’ helmet or University of Maryland Woman’s basketball team’s National Championship Trophy from 2006.
- For tailgate or pre-game parties, Orioles game tickets can be provided at season-ticket rates (based on availability).
***For more information or to book your event please call Renee Coolbaugh at 410 727-1539 ext 3016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org